Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Cheers to 24 years!

I just wanted to greet my mom and dad a very happy twenty-fourth year anniversary!
July 29 1990, almost a year before I was born, these two have exchanged vows and promised each other the cheesy til death do they part exchanges. Since then, they both have created a family as fluid as water, as strong as a storm and through the years, they have kept that promise.

I am so thankful for my parents and my two younger brothers. I personally have been through a lot of challenges but they have never failed to be there for me, while at the same time, dealing with their own problems too. Through everything, we all have stayed healthy and happy, from -40 to +40 weather, and all else that came with that.

Cheers to mom and dad for building a very strong foundation, and for the 24 years of love, happiness, and reality. Thanks for everything. Love you. < 3

< 3

Much love.

No comments:

Post a Comment