Thursday, December 31, 2015

Salut 2015!

I always meant to write a thank you *insert year* post but half way into it, I find the posts way too cheesy. I ended up scrapping them after reading a couple of times.

It was a year that came after a year that was very tough to follow.

The year 2015 was a continuation of what a great year 2014 was. I was grounded. Locked relationships. Racked up my savings account. Paid debt. Invested. 2015 was indeed a year of fostering connections, self-discipline, and self-awareness.

Although the past year may sound not bad at all, it has been very challenging for me, 2015 did raise a huge question for myself. What's next for Justin?

I have been a champion for change. Change is something that I do not fear. I understand that uncertainty is a part of life and I intend to keep it. Change keeps things exciting. I think that 2016 will be a year for changes. I can feel it.

For this past 2015...

To my friends and fam...


Thanks for being a great support system. I may not see everyone all the time but I can always feel everyone`s love and support. Especially to the ones back in my base country. 







To my work and Voguefit fam...



Thanks for introducing me to this art and sport. To pushing me to be strong and healthy. To elevating me to knew heights, figuratively and literally. For challenging me every day. 

I can feel it. 2015 was a great year over all. 2016 will definitely be so much better. 

Much love. < 3


No comments:

Post a Comment